- This is the web site for the Niceville Perl Mongers (NPM).
The NPM group (in Niceville, Florida, USA)
is a place for those interested in the Perl
programming language. Meetings are an opportunity to meet others with
similar interests and learn about various aspects of
Perl (including the new Perl 6). Meetings are free and open to everyone,
and there is no formal membership requirement.
- The group meets on the third Monday of every month with few exceptions.
We meet in Room 400 (on the second floor) of the
Niceville campus of the Crosspoint United Methodist Church (formerly known
as the "Niceville United Methodist Church").
Directions may be found by going to this direct
link on Google Maps.
A Niceville campus facility map is available
The meeting starts at 5:30 PM and ends by 7:30 PM. We may continue
the meeting at a local watering hole.
- Notes from the most recent meeting are
- A mailing list for members and interested parties
can be subscribed to
or through the Mailing List menu item at the left.
- The next meeting will be held ONLY if one or more persons has
notified Tom that he or she will be there. Such notification
must be received by the Friday preceding that meeting. See "Contact" below.)
- Proposed agenda:
- Please notify Tom if you plan to attend the meeting (see "Contact" below).
Niceville PM Public Resources
- Files and documents presented at NPM meetings
are available on Tom's Dropbox Public site here in the NPM directory.
- Text files, such as scripts and source code,
are available on Tom's GitHub site here. Use
the the command 'git clone https://github.com/tbrowder/NicevillePM.git' to download the code onto your
- Other valuable resources are listed in the "Resources" menu item on the
- Contact Tom Browder
for more information or to announce your intention to attend a meeting.